Max Sparwasser is an experienced and accomplished Charleston injury lawyer. The workers’ compensation and injury process can be stressful and frustrating, however, Max can take the frustration out of the process and put the compensation into it. Max has training and experience in assisting you with your compensation claims and/or your personal injury case.
Max gives your claim focused attention and he is confident that once you’ve had an opportunity to meet and talk to him, you will feel comfortable entrusting him with your case. Your case is going to be handled personally by Max, properly and professionally.
NO FEES are collected unless you are paid benefits.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Certified Legal Specialties Workers’ Compensation
- Bar Admissions South Carolina, 2004
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina, 2005
- University of Montana School of Law, Missoula, Montana J.D.
- Medical University of South Carolina and The University of Charleston, Charleston, South Carolina M.S.
- Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina B.S.