Mt. Pleasant Truck Accident Attorneys
Crashes with commercial trucks in South Carolina happen too frequently. The sheer size of these large trucks can leave victims severely injured. It is important that you receive the compensation you deserve in the aftermath. At the Max Sparwasser Law Firm, LLC, we are ready to step in and help. Our Mount Pleasant truck accident lawyers will get to work investigating what happened so we can secure the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Our Mount Pleasant Truck Crash Attorneys
You can count on the qualified and experienced Mount Pleasant personal injury lawyers at Max Sparwasser Law Firm, LLC to be ready for anything that arises in a truck accident case. With combined decades of experience, our attorneys will thoroughly prepare to recover the compensation you deserve.
- Our proven track record of success speaks for itself. We have worked hard with clients in South Carolina to secure millions of dollars in damages for clients injured in truck accidents caused by other people’s negligence.
- We will not settle for less than you deserve. If the insurance companies are being difficult, we will not hesitate to go to trial.
- You will not have to worry about any out-of-pocket costs, and you will not see any fees unless we are successful in your accident case.
What Will an Attorney Do for My Case?
Because truck accidents often involve more than just two parties, these cases can become incredibly complex. In many cases, a truck accident victim runs up against the truck company’s legal team and insurance company as they work to reach a fair settlement. Your Mount Pleasant accident lawyer will:
- Gather all evidence related to the case, including police reports, medical records, surveillance footage, eyewitness accounts, and more.
- Hire a legal expert to reconstruct the accident scene if necessary.
- Have experts work to properly calculate your total expenses related to the motor vehicle crash.
- Negotiate on your behalf with all parties involved and be ready for trial if necessary.
Compensation for Mount Pleasant Victims
South Carolina victims who have been injured in a crash with a large truck, please seek legal assistance immediately. These accident cases can quickly get wrapped up in company legal teams and insurance roadblocks. At the Max Sparwasser Law Firm, LLC, we will get to work on your motor vehicle case immediately so we can secure the following:
- Coverage of medical expenses related to the crash
- Recovery of lost wages if you are unable to work
- Pain and suffering and loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against the negligent party (the truck driver, company, or manufacturer)
The Injuries a Truck Accidents Produce
According to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, a fully loaded tractor-trailer can weigh as much as 80,000 pounds. During the latest reporting year in this country, there were more than 148,000 people injured in large truck crashes. Here in SC, 1,637 people were injured, and 65 were killed in collisions with these large trucks.
Accident injuries from truck crashes are often catastrophic and sometimes fatal. Unfortunately, many of these collisions are caused by the negligence of a truck driver or truck company. South Carolina truck drivers who are distracted or impaired, or who fail to follow safety regulations, can cause major accidents. Truck companies that fail to regularly inspect and maintain their vehicles should be held accountable if they cause injuries. If your loved one was killed in a car accident involved with a semi truck, get immediate help from our Mt. Pleasant wrongful death lawyer.
Call a Truck Accident Lawyer in Mount Pleasant, SC
Need legal advice? Injured in a tractor trailer accident in South Carolina? Call our Mount Pleasant office to speak with a truck accident lawyer. You can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling us at 843-864-6444.